Invest in a rental community — improve the physical property, security, design, or the management — and you'll likely see a boost in its value.
But what happens when you invest in your residents, too?
Like any investment, it isn't just about the money, it's about the strategy – and celebrating Rewards Day is an essential part of @Stake’s Cash Back strategy.
Here’s why we throw (virtual!) confetti every month:
- Celebrate win-wins: Owners and residents rarely get to come together. Rewards Day celebrates a win for both.
- Guarantee engagement: Rewards Day happens twice a month – first when residents pay their rent, and again when they choose to save their Cash Back. Over 90% of residents engage in Rewards Day during their lease, and frequent engagement — 24 times a year! — means you are guaranteed to reach your residents, too.
- Take action that matters: Each Rewards Day represents an action that makes a financially healthy rental community like timely payments or building financial security.
- Increase importance over time: Every Rewards Day represents more savings. The further into a resident’s lease, the more Rewards they’ve built up – and the more they are incentivized to keep saving!
- Increase financial literacy: Residents received new pro tips for building a better financial future every month.
- Reach residents the way they prefer: Rewards Day happens by text, email, Instagram, Facebook, and, of course, right in the Stake Resident App. Many of our rental communities have physical materials and events as well!